2015 Domaine Albert Mann Gewurztraminer Grand Cru "Furstentum" VV, Kientzheim, Alsace, France, 750ml
Sale price $350.00 Regular price
- The result of cooperation between two ancient Alsatian winegrowing families: Mann and Barthelmé, both involved in winemaking since 17th century.
- Now run by brothers Maurice and Jacky Barthelmé in the village of Wettolsheim, near Colmar.
- Biodynamically farmed 19ha of vineyard, including 5ha in Grand Crus.
- 100% Gewurztraminer from steep slops and calcareous soil with brown limestone in the Kaysersberg Valley.
- Exotic and aromatic.
- "From 35+ years old vines, the 2015 Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Furstentum Vieilles Vignes offers a clear, fresh, pure and salty-piquant bouquet. On the palate this wine is powerful, rich and elegant, pretty salty and reveals a stunning vitality, grip and tension." 95/100 The Wine Advocate.