Château de Laubade Bas-Armagnac XO, France, 700ml
Regular price $1,050.00
- From one of the most historic Château producers in Bas-Armagnac, since 1870.
- The 105ha of estate vineyards are located in Sorbets d'Armagnac, planted in dense soils.
- The Lesgourgues family has been running the estate since 1974 but many interesting figures have been part of its history.
- The grapes are solely coming from the Chateau’s own vineyards, then each varietal is distilled separately.
- The barrels crafted from Gascon oak are made on site at the Château's own cooperage.
- A blend of Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Baco and Folle Blanche.
- Distilled in a custom made on-site still dating back to 1974.
- Aged for up to 25 years.
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2012