Domaine Ramonet


"Ramonet in white is the equivalent of Henri Jayer or the DRC in red"
Clive Coates MW


The domain was established in the late 1920s by Pierre Ramonet, who first bought a parcel of vines in the 1er Cru "Clos Ruchottes" in 1934.  In 1955, they acquired plots of Grand Crus "Bâtard-Montrachet" and "Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet", finally acquiring some of "Le Montrachet" itself in 1978.

Now under third generation family management with Noel and Jean-Claude, the domain totals 17ha of vines not only in Chassagne but also St. Aubin, Pernand-Vergelesses and Bouzeron.