Dancing Sands Wasabi Gin, Takaka, New Zealand, 700ml
Regular price $450.00
- A craft distillery established in a small one road town in New Zealand's Golden Bay.
- Founded when Ben and Sarah Bonoma decided to quit their metropolitan corporate jobs, and pursue their distilling adventure in an area of unmatched beauty and untapped potential.
- Inspired by stunning natural surroundings and fed by the clearest water in the world from the Te Waikoropupū Springs aquifer, everything is done meticulously by hand - from foraging for botanicals, through distillation in a single 150 liter German made copper still, to bottling and labeling.
- A Navy Strength gin (bottled at 58% ABV) inspired by locally grown Wasabi root.
- Rounded out by horopito, orange and almonds.