Takamaka "St. André" 8yr Old Aged Rum, Mahé, Seychelles, 1000ml
Regular price $580.00
- Crafted by the Trois Frères Distillery from the paradise of La Plain Saint André in the Seychelles - long lauded as heaven on earth.
- In 2001 the d'Offay brothers were enticed to add their chapter to the region's rich rum history and found their distillery.
- Using water sourced from the Vallée de Mai, home of the famous coco de mer palm.
- Blended with the tropical spices grown on the family estate for two centuries.
- Only fresh, organic sugarcane is used. Fermented in stainless steel. Distilled in three copper stills, two pot stills and a rectifying column. Aged in French and American oak barrels.
- The St. André is aged 8 years in American oak