Oenotrus Hong Kong
Roger Groult Calvados 8 Years Old, Pays d'Auge, Normandy, France, 700ml
Regular price $880.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Reveals intense notes of lightly cooked apple, vanilla and cinnamon. With its beautiful aromatic structure and length in mouth, it will be an ideal digestif at room temperature, or a perfect accompaniment to cheeses.
- Double distillation over wood fire.
- A blend of Calvados aged at least 8 years in French oak casks.
- 41% ABV.
- International Wine & Spirit Competition - Gold Medal (category 8 to 12-year-old Calvados)
- La Revue du Vin de France
"A Calvados that embodies noble classicism. An almost candied fruit, like an apple roasted with honey and butter. Mouth is round and just as greedy as the nose. Seduction and pleasure."
- Ultimate Beverage Challenge of New York "Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation / 95pts"