Oenotrus Hong Kong
Château de Laubade Vintage Bas-Armagnac "Plant de Graisse", 500ml
Regular price $950.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In late 2019 this historic Armagnac producer launched a new range created by owner Denis Lesgourgues and cellar-master François Laura.
- Previously exclusive to the French domestic market we are proud to offer a small allocation in Hong Kong.
- Exclusively from this almost forgotten grape, in a parcel planted by Jean-Jacques Lesgourgues in 1997.
- After a single continuous distillation in Armagnac alambic, it gives uniquely fruited, unctuous and structured brandies.
- An equal blend of two batches from the 2006 harvest (6074 and 3605).
- Matured 12 years each before blending and an additional 6 months in a single 430L Gascon oak barrel.
- 364 bottles filled with no filtration at 46.3% ABV.