Oenotrus Hong Kong
2018 Cave des Amandiers Heida, Valais, Switzerland, 750ml
Regular price $280.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- From a young winery founded in 2008 by Alexandre Deletraz.
- Pracitising heroic mountain viticulture (Viticultura Eroica in Italian) with just over 5ha of vineyards at 450-900m above sea level.
- 100% Savagnin Blanc (in France, Jura for example), called Païen in the French-speaking Valais and Heida in the German-speaking Valais.
- The upper Mediterranean climate, along with altitude, exposure, and a unique warm wind for the micro-climate ensure optimal ripening conditions. The stone-walled terraces retain heat and strong winds dry the bunches eliminating disease pressure.
- Hand harvested, meticulously vinified mainly in vat.