- The Cotswolds Distillery produces world-class small batch whisky,
gin and other spirits in the area of The Cotswolds, a region full of
rich history and stunning scenery.
- With the guidance of renowned industry legends Harry Cockburn
(former Distillery Manager at Bowmore) and Dr Jim Swan (fondly known as
‘the Einstein of whisky’ for his formidable knowledge of the
science of distillation and maturation) production began in September 2014.
- 100% locally grown, floor-malted Odyssey variety barley and has been aged in first-fill ex-Bourbon barrels and reconditioned red wine casks for 3 years.
- Copper pot distilled.
- 46% ABV. Bottled non-chill filtered.
- 95 Points Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018.