2015 Jean-Luc Colombo Hermitage Blanc "Le Rouet Blanc", 750ml
Regular price $480.00
- 70% Marsanne, 30% Roussanne.
- Fermented in French oak barriques, 1/3 new, 1/3 2nd use, 3/3 3rd use.
- 11 months élevage.
- Winemaker's note: "The wine is gold in color. Aromatic richness, finesse, and complexity of a great Hermitage with notes of candied fruit and delicate white flowers. The palate demonstrates a full-bodied wine with rich, round flavors of honey finishing with notes of soft spices and beeswax."
- 92/100 Josh Raynolds (Vinous Magazine, 2012 Vintage).
- 2015 was a stunning, rich and voluptuous vintage in the Northern Rhône, drinking beautifully now.