2017 Chateau de Caraguilhes Corbières Blanc "Solus", 750ml
Regular price $260.00
- 80% Grenache Blanc, 20% Roussanne.
- From limestone rich, pebbly soils around St. Laurent de la Caberisse at 150-200m altitude.
- Vinified and aged for 9 months in French oak demi-muids.
- Certified organic since 1987.
- Winemaker's note: The white Grenache has a unique character and an elegant complexity, with seductive aromas of lemon, apricot and grapefruit. After aeration, it is the minerality which comes to the fore, with subtle notes of white flowers and redcurrants. As the Solus gains power it reveals a certain distinctive purity through notes of fresh almonds and toasted bread. Rounded and vibrant on the palate, with a long mineral finish.