2017 Jean-Luc Colombo Cornas "Les Ruchets", 750ml
Regular price $550.00
- A parcel with Syrah vines up to 90 years old, the first Colombo vineyard.
- Aged two years in oak barrels before release.
- "Inky ruby. An expansive bouquet evokes ripe black/blue fruits and smoky bacon, along with suggestions of olive paste, licorice and dark chocolate. Offers deeply concentrated, smoke- and spice-accented blackberry liqueur and bitter cherry flavors that show excellent delineation. A mineral nuance builds with air. Finishes broad and spicy, with building tannins and a sexy, strongly persistent floral note."
93-94/100 Josh Raynolds for Vinous.
- 93/100 Joe Czerwinski for The Wine Advocate/Robertparker.com.
- Part of The Northern Rhône Pre-Arrivals Collection.