2017 Michel Chapoutier St. Joseph Rouge "Les Granits", 6x750ml OWCs
Regular price $3,300.00
- 100% Syrah, from the estate's oldest vines in the heart of the appellation.
- Grown on steep granitic slopes. Hand harvested, fully destemmed.
- Long, gradual fermentation using only free-run juice.
- Entirely aged in casks (new casks and casks having matured wine once or twice before) for between 16-18 months.
"The 2017 Saint-Joseph Les Granits is packed with licorice and blueberries, yet it walls them off under notes of crushed stone and an impressive structure. It's full-bodied and intense, laden with potential."
94/100 Joe Czerwinski for The Wine Advocate/Robertparker.com.
- Available in 6 bottle OWCs.