Oenotrus Hong Kong
2019 Beaux Frères "Beaux Frères Vineyard" Pinot Noir, Oregon, USA, 6x750ml
Regular price $4,980.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Price includes sea-freight to Hong Kong and local delivery
- HKD $830 per bottle.
- HKD $300 total discount with Pace
- Estimate delivery date early Q1 2022
- A small, family-owned vineyard in Willamette covering 10.5 hectares, mainly planted with Burgundy Pinot Noir vine-stock
- A terroir composed of marine sediment in the smallest American Viticultural Area (AVA), The Ribbon Ridge
- Viticultural practices largely inspired by biodynamic farming (no commercial sprays, observation, herbal tonics, on-site compost…)
- Hands-off winemaking and maceration with native yeast
- Ageing for 10 to 12 months in French barrels, 50% new, providing complexity without overwhelming the delicacy of the Pinot Noir
- 95/100 James Suckling